Thursday, March 10, 2011

Being Scholar

Hello friends dis is my first blog,,,,,,,,,so let me give me small intro,,,,,,,Hi dis is Apoorv Rastogi presently a student of b.tech from ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION 4TH YEAR....ok i knw dat u have not so much interest in personal profile......but i forget to tell u d most important thing about myself dat i am not a good writer and just start to learn how to write........so my first blog will be my small learning about the life and my experience in life till i got which r very few.
            So I will start with most beautiful experience in my life, and dats friendship,although i have not so long list of my friend but i am not going to forget few friends ever and ever.....i m going 7 years back when i was in in high school and dat part of my life was d most beautiful part of my life because in dat part i was wid my one of the all time lovely friend but after 10th we never met because he went to different city for his higher education and i was dere alone and I also change my school.......and next two years was not so cheerful for me.........but after 12th i was not so attentive towards my career and it was vacations when me and my elder sis was sitting silently and she certainly ask me whts ur future plan and i reply did not decided yet.......den she reply in a  furious manner dat "what d hell  is going on,u r so immature"than i reply in a very calm mood :di i think i shuld try in engineering and dat instant made me a future engineer.......but in my b.tech i got my second most lovely friend........but u r still thinking dat what i learn so coming to the main point i will start wid d old saying dat "Ups and down are the part of life"but I have not experienced so many,,,,,,,,,,,,
It was my 3rd year when i came across d real part of my friendship and i got to knw dere r very few persons who understand u truely and ur parents nd family are the ones who will be on ur side even if u r wrong somewhere.......nd true friend is one who make u realize ur mistake rather than giving u punishment for dat mistake........dese are some basics thing that i came across to knw, its a common behaviour of a man dat he thinks first for himself before thinking for others..........but sometimes this common nature hurts me because i am always a learner nd still learning the common nature of human being.....
So i knw i have bored u enough to get frustrate easily,,,,,,,but i m learning nd will prove a good learner one day............................wish me luck dat i proved to be a good learner..........

No comments:

Post a Comment